The Food Corporation of India is the body responsible for food security and stability management in India and is also the conducting body for all FCI exams.
The FCI Manager exam is one of the most sought after exams in the Government sector and since the exam is annually conducted, aspirants look forward to appearing for this post.
FCI Manager exam is conducted for various posts. As for 2020, the exam was conducted for FCI Manager exam was conducted for the following posts:
- FCI Manager General
- FCI Manager Depot
- FCI Manager Movement
- FCI Manager Accounts
- FCI Manager Technical
- FCI Manager Civil Engineering
- FCI Manager Electrical Mechanical Engineering
- FCI Manager Hindi
The FCI Manager notification is mostly released in the month of September/ October each year and candidates are provided with an opportunity to grab and join this Organisation. Once the registration is complete, the admit card for the different phases of the exam is released along the course of examination. Interested candidates can check the details about the FCI Admit Card at the linked article.
Discussed below are the 10 major tips which shall help candidates ace the upcoming FCI Manager recruitment.
Tips To Ace the FCI Manager Exam
- Carefully analyse the Selection Process – This will enable the candidate to know the exam structure, maximum marks for each phase and exam pattern
- Review the Syllabus – Once the candidate is aware of the syllabus, it is easier to start the preparation and sort out a study plan accordingly
- Strategise a Study Plan – With a proper study plan, focussing on each topic becomes easier and more convenient. It is also useful in terms of ensuring that equal time is dedicated to preparation of each subject
- Collect the best study material and Books – With proper books and study material preparation becomes much easier. With clear concepts and enough material to study from, there is a wider scope of excelling in the exam
- Solve Sample Questions on each topic – The more number of questions a candidate solves, higher is the probability of them understanding the concept well. Under each topic, various types of questions may be asked, solving sample questions will give a better idea of the variety of questions which may be asked
- Mock Test and Model Papers – Solving mock tests which are based on the exact same exam pattern and time limit as followed for the FCI Manager exam will help candidates experience the exam-centre like atmosphere. Free mock tests are easily available online
- Refer to the Previous Year Question Papers – Reviewing them will help candidates know the important topics with respect to the exam, standard of exam and apprehend the type of questions asked
- Focus on Time Management – The online-based tests are time-bound. Thus, to solve more questions efficiently, candidates must work on their speed and time management skills
- Look for your Strengths and Weaknesses – Of all the subjects which are a part of the syllabus, few may be tough and few may be easy for the candidates. Thus, candidates must ensure that they work harder on the weaker subjects without losing their command over their strengths in the exam
- Analyse the previous year cut off – This will help them analyse the increase or decrease in cut off marks over the years and accordingly estimate the cut off for the upcoming exams.
Aspirants must note that self-study is the key to success and for any candidates willing to apply for the upcoming FCI Manager exam, devoting sufficient time for self study is mandatory for best results.
Interested candidates can learn more about the FCI Manager result in the linked article as it may even help them in the upcoming recruitments.
With not much time left for FCI Manager notification 2020 to be released, candidates must refer to the 10 tips given above and start their preparation now.